Saturday, October 1, 2011

Have you ever been more excited for the start of an F1 season?

If no...say it.


If yes name the year.





Poll: Which F1 personality would you most like to have dinner and a conversation with?





Please keep your answers reserved for people who are presently involved in F1 at least in some capacity.|||I haven't! I started watching F1 in 1993 and bear in mind I was about 5 years old just watching the tv with my F1 fan father and brother. Senna became my hero and then when he left us it wasn't the same for a long time.





I think the closest I have been to being this excited was in 2007 because Alonso was going to drive for McLaren and Raikkonen for Ferrari, and it was exciting to think about Ferrari not having a number 1 driver. But compared to this it's nothing.





It looks like Williams might win again!!





I think I would like to have a conversation with Briatore, to ask him what's his secret to get the ladies, I wonder if it is the turquoise shades.|||That was in 1994, the first time I followed a full F1 season. Naturally I was way younger then and took a lot of things for granted.





The next one is hard, difficult to answer. I am not sure if it is acceptable, but I'd go for our own Rosbif. He has always made me feel that there is a lot more to know about F1.|||Since any of the current drivers have been involved, no.





Since ever, yes. 1981-1991, for example! It's always different when you have a favourite driver to follow.





As to dinner, a strange choice: Bernie Ecclestone. Not to poison him or to strangle him, but to talk about the Brabham team, and particularly Piquet and Lauda. Asking him about Monaco 1958 would be interesting too.





EDIT


Thanks Firefox! I'd probably have more to ask you about Soviet fighters than you would to ask me about F1 though.|||Oh yes i heard in 1991 a young german named Michael Schumacher, i never knew much about him until then and since then he has made my weekends very interesting, but now he has retired formula 1 is not so thrilling anymore, but i still follow/support Michael.I wouldn't mind having dinner with him, he would never bore me to tears has i am still interested in what he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment